Changing SSO Settings

I was recently at a client site who was having problems with their Single Sign-On Settings. They were using RSA ClearTrust with ALUI running behind WebLogic 8.1 and were seeing performance issues related to SSO. We started troubleshooting the problem by looking at a combination of RSA settings, the portalconfig.xml, and various settings on Apache and WebLogic.

The first thing that we found, which is a common best practice that is avoided, was that the whole portal application was protected by SSO instead of just the SSOServlet. When SSO is enabled in the portal, the first thing the...

Configuring ALBPM Enterprise Edition (WebLogic) with SQL Server

I recently ran into an issue with ALBPM 5.7 MP2 when it was deployed on Weblogic 9.2. The Engine would look like it started properly, but automatic activities within a process would not be executed. Upon closer review of the Engine Log, this error was seen:

An exception occurred while executing a transaction. Details: An error occurred while accesing the database. Technical detail: SQL statement: ' SELECT DUETIME, ID, PROCESSID, INSTID, THREADID, TSTAMP, TYPE, ACTIVITYNAME, ORIGINPROCESSDN, REALTHREADID, NETYPE, PRIORITY, LATER, DATA FROM PTODOITEMS WITH (ROWLOCK , UPDLOCK) WHERE...

Stay In Touch