TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This website is provided by Function1, Inc. ("Function1"). By accessing the Function1 website (the "Site"), you are indicating your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”). These Terms are subject to change by Function1 at any time, in its discretion, without prior notice. Your use of this Site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
License to Use Website
- You may view, download, and print pages from the Site for your own use.
- You may link to or cause the Site to be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, Function1 provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that Function1 has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site. Function1 does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
Restrictions on Use
All material included on this Site including text, graphics, logos, images, photographs and data compilations ("Content") are the property of Function1 and/or third-party licensors.
Users of the Site must not:
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that is unlawful or illegal;
- Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Function1 server;
- Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by Function1, as determined by Function1 in its sole discretion;
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site.
If Function1 becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, Function1 reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Proprietary Information Consent
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material.
This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Function1 makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Function1 does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading; or
- the site is free of viruses or other harmful components
- your use of the content on this site will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter on this Site, you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Function1, any of its directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall Function1 be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if Function1 has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding use of Function1's site and all of its services.
Third Party Trademarks
Trademarks displayed on this Site not owned by Function1 are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with Function1. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any third party trademarks without the written permission of such third party that may own the trademarks. Your use of the trademarks, or any other Content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. We ask that you respect these rights.
Function1 makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States of America. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If any provision or term of this Agreement shall be determined to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force in effect and enforceable.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the District of Columbia. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the courts located in the District of Columbia.
Thank you for visiting our Site. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.